When you are designing your website, it pays to keep in mind that no matter how aesthetically pleasing, or beautifully designed, a website is useless if nobody is visiting it. To drive more potential customers to your website, it pays to find a digital marketing company that understands the best way to increase your brand’s profile online. A professionally-run PPC campaign will allow you to have total control over what you’re spending, while an SEO campaign can organically bring your site higher on the SERP, but neither of these strategies is possible without an optimized website, with a well-curated dedicated landing page and properly implemented meta-data.
The precision of your dedicated landing page coupled with its keyword selection and meta-data will allow Google to have a greater ability to lead your target market to you. From an advertising perspective, this is maximizing your brand awareness, one of the most crucial factors of advertising. After all, if a potential client doesn’t know about your products, then they can’t, and won’t, buy them. If you have the right company placing your website at the top of search engines like Google or Yahoo, which millions of people use each and every day, you will be maximizing your brand’s profile.
If you want your website optimized, here are a few facts to keep in mind.
1. According to MarketingSherpa, 70% of marketers reported the use of website optimization strategy to inform offline campaigns and other elements of marketing communications, while 48% of users claim that if they arrive on a business website that isn’t working properly on their mobile device, they take it as an indication that the business simply doesn’t care. Online marketing is so influential at present, that if you ignore your website and how it interacts with the searching patterns of potential clients, you are losing out on business.
2. Marketing Charts tells us that 69% of North American marketers list dynamic, personalized content as vital tools for their website, while only 5% say it’s of low or no importance. Meanwhile, eMarketer informs us that 86.6% of U.S. SMBs list websites as their primary digital marketing tactic.
3. According to Econsultancy, 62% of companies that designed a website specifically for mobile last year had increased sales, while a full 95% agreed with the statement “good user experience just makes sense.”
4. The London Ontario-based Digital Clicks Marketing informs us that the change in a website bounce rate increases by 100% when a page takes 4 seconds or more to load while at the same time it increases by 150% if a page takes 8 seconds or more to load. Additionally, as the Aberdeen Group tells us, asingle 1-second delay in page load time yields:
- 11% fewer page views
- 16% decrease in customer satisfaction
- 7% loss in conversions
Sales giant Amazon.com found the same to be true, recently reporting increased revenue of 1% for every 100 milliseconds improvement to their site speed. All of this information from a variety of sources proves that a fully responsive website will increase the rate at which customers are viewing your company’s services or products.
Hopefully, this data will help you better understand the importance of optimized web design for online marketing success. Remember also that an experienced team – like the one at Digital Clicks Marketing — can help you maximize the efficiency of your website while conforming to your overall budget and timeline projections. For more information on how your company may benefit from professional web design help in London, Ontario, start your search for the right digital marketer right away. Boost your business with website optimization before it’s too late.