During studies, every student meets a lot of challenges, but working on academic writing is the main one. One of the most important pieces Bachelor’s students have to complete is the coursework. When well written, it is the key to the successful completion of the course.
To cut short, coursework is an extended version of a school project or an essay. Because of its importance, many students get stressed and need help with writing. There are a lot of experts on sites like essayservice.com. They are always ready to make it easier to handle the task, providing professionally-done academic writing.
The essential thing about any work is to make it enjoyable. That’s why it’s so important to choose the right topic, which could motivate you and make the process delightful. If you want to impress your audience with an interesting project, here are four most creative and innovative topics for your coursework.
Note: feel free to take these ideas as a pattern and modify according to your subject, needs, and interests. You can also rename the topic, narrow or extend it.
1. Meme Culture
At first glance, this may sound ridiculous. But if you are into internet social trends, you are lucky to have tons of content for your coursework. It’s your chance to use Reddit not only to share memes with your dudes but also to make a reasonable contribution to your academic writing.
Actually, there is much more about sociology, psychology, culturology, and even linguistics. If you try to dig deeper, you will discover many references to social, political, and cultural realities through the prism of jest. As for linguistic research, mems are a wide area to analyze the usage of some means of expression.
2. The Student Surpassing The Teacher: Recent Advances in Deep Learning
An extremely productive topic for those who are into science. Taking into account the rapid development of this branch of machine learning, you can find plenty of scientific research about artificial intelligence.
From pure calculations to relevant questions on morality, the investigation of AI and deep learning will surely become your passion while working on this project. The topic will remain innovative, as it’s not that easy to be always up-to-date with recent advances in this field.
3. Night Owls as Equal Members of Biological Society
There is a great likelihood that you’re reading this article at night. Or at least you identify yourself as a night owl. And chances are, you are sick of those motivational posts from early birds. The internet is full of articles that propagandize this kind of lifestyle.
But maybe you think that the truth is not that simple, and not every organism functions the same way. Here is your chance to prove it. Collect that minority of research about the rationality of differences in our bodies and implement it in context, whether biological or sociological.
4. Onomatopoeia: From “Honk-Honk” to “Fom-Fom” to “Bim-Bim”
Onomatopoeia is how we express different sounds with human languages. The interesting thing is that the representatives of different languages percept the same physical sound differently. This is the road less traveled of linguistics. You can be sure that your professor cannot resist reading such a coursework.
The surprised wows are guaranteed, whether you simply study a language or practice translation. But it will also be interesting for literary critics, as this phenomenon is widely used in poetry, for instance. The direct connection with text sound organization.
If you’ve found the appropriate topic, you’re already halfway up to the success. Now all you need to do is to write the rest of the coursework. If you are a newbie, this short guide would be really helpful for you to beat this burden.
1. Discuss the topic with your professor, so that they can give you some advice to make the project better. This is especially important if you have a conservative college professor who might be harder to please.
2. Make a plan. Set the deadline and start immediately. It is hard, but you need to do it, seriously.
3. Research. Any academic writing is about the investigation, so you need to gather all the background information considering your subject, collect the sources and set to work.
4. Define the structure of your work. The following parts are essential.
- Introduction – the research question, focus, and purpose, thesis statement;
- Body – supporting details and arguments;
- Conclusion – restatement of the thesis, a summary of key points.
Try to be consistent with this plan, so your writing is organized.
5. Write. The style should be analytical and interpretive. Consider the choice of words, grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
6. Finish. Before submission, proofread manually. If you want to avoid common mistakes, use spell and grammar checking software.
With all this information, you are ready to start the project. Keep following these simple steps, and writing the coursework will be much easier and well-ordered. Always keep in mind that this work is actually useful.
Just relax, make a cup of tea and trust the process.